- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS® and MN Association of REALTORS®.
- Abide by NAR and MAR Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- 1977 Business Administration Degree at Concordia College, Moorhead, Minnesota.
- Complete 15 hours of continuing education per year including Fair Housing and Ethics.
- Continually educate myself on “State of the Art” Technology and Equipment to effectively market your property.
- 24 years Real Estate experience.
- 21 years Broker experience.
- Past President Greater Alexandria Area Association of REALTORS®.
- Past Board Director and Committee Member of G.A.A.A.R.
I am a licensed Real Estate Broker. I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sale of property within a 40 mile radius of Alexandria. I truly enjoy this area and pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information, and related services.
I am a customer driven individual dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, I will put my 24 years of real estate expertise to work for you!